Thursday Purse Day-Totes

>> Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm a girl who loves a pretty tote bag especially in the fall.  I can stuff all my things in that bag and also a smaller purse for any after work social gatherings.  Instead of posting just one bag I thought why not do a round up of one of my favorite bags, the one that totes everything I need for the day.  I've developed a little crush on this lovely tote from Burberry and it serves as this weeks inspiration.



[discovered here via here]


Now on to my mini round-up of my favorite type of bag.





























6 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic September 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

I want (need?) that Burberry tote!! Yum!! I love anything Burberry.

People St.Clair September 7, 2012 at 7:06 AM  

Isn't that Burberry tote fabulous. I've seen a few things from their latest collection that I'm also in love with.

Katie September 9, 2012 at 1:34 AM  

These are all fabulous! I've been searching for a nice tote to use for work (to lug my laptop around). I particularity like the Michael Kors and Kate Spade!

People St.Clair September 9, 2012 at 11:27 PM  

Hi Katie,

I'm glad you liked the round up. Any of these totes would be great for work and lugging a laptop :)

Frances A. Rasmussen November 16, 2016 at 12:09 PM  

I'm happy you enjoyed the round up. You are arranged different type and colors of pretty tote bag . It's also my favorite bags.......

fashion bags January 13, 2022 at 1:58 AM  

Totes bags: https://mybosidu.com/

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP