Hey J Crew,

>> Friday, August 24, 2012

I can't help but notice that you're trying to tempt me with pretty fall lovelies, while I'm still trying to enjoy the last days of Summer.  Well...  it's working.




If this isn't enough, then there's the Collection full of color and pattern and pretty textures that has me ready to fold up the maxi dresses, sandals and such for colorful layers of loveliness like this.






I don't think you're playing fair.
*Happy Friday and happy weekend everyone.  I'll see you next week.


2 comments:

Coco August 24, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

Loving the mint green dress, totally calls my name!!! Have a nice weekend

Unknown August 25, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

Love the black sweater with the pop of yellow!! J.Crew is the best!

XOXO
Brighton Keller

www.brightontheday.com

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP